The Act incorporates various amendments of Book IV of the Social Code and other acts:
- Optimization of reporting procedures in social protection: -Definition of important procedural components such as company and paying agent numbers,
- introduction of machine-readable encryption of the data of social insurance certificate,
- possibility of electronic application and re-transmission of certificates on the continuation of the insurance protection abroad,
- electronic transmission of certificate data to the German statutory accident insurance,
- establishment of e-information platform for employers on social insurance issues,
- simplification of the transmission of remuneration certificate data,
- introduction of quality management system for software used, by the social insurance institutions in the application procedure,
- opening of non-admissibility complaint against appealing decisions by the national labor courts.
Overall Insertion, amendment and abolition of numerous sections of 21 Laws and 11 Legal Regulations.