Contains 59 articles and 4 chapters concerning, inter alia:
Chapter 1: Preliminary provisions.
Chapter 2: Special efforts.
- Contributions to supporting tools at the workplace.
- Contributions to literature and interpretation for persons with visual or hearing impairment.
- Contributions for personal assistance.
- Special support person for introduction and follow-up.
- Contribution to start-up costs when starting a business.
- Common provisions for payroll and protected work.
- Wage subsidies.
- Wage subsidy for development in employment.
- Wage subsidy for employment.
- Wages for security in employment.
- Protected work.
- Protected work at Samhall Aktiebolag.
- Protected work with public employers.
Chapter 3: Common provisions.
- How the contributions are submitted.
- How the contributions are used.
- Changed conditions.
- Special reasons for decision.
- Refund and recovery.
- Review and appeal.
Chapter 4: Transitional rules.
Repeals Ordinance (2000:630) respecting special contributions for persons with disabilities entailing a reduced capacity to work.