Made under the Indigenisation and Empowerment Act [Chapter 14:33].
1. Title and date of commencement.
3. Objective of regulations.
4. Every business to notify extent of present or future compliance with indigenisation.
5. Approval and amendment of indigenisation implementation plans and prescription of thresholds and timeframes.
6. Indigenisation of merged or restructured businesses.
7. Indigenisation of unbundled or demerged businesses.
8. Indigenisation where controlling interests in businesses are relinquished.
9. Indigenisation of projected or proposed investments.
10. Persons or parties responsible for submitting forms, making notifications, etc..
11. Proof of compliance with Act.
12. Extent to which procured goods and services are to be subcontracted to indigenous Zimbabweans.
13. Indigenisation and empowerment assessment rating.
14. Employee share ownership schemes or trusts.
15. Identification of potential counterparties to notifiable transactions.
16. Valuation of businesses where truth or accuracy of valuation disputed.
17. Persons acting as fronts to be prosecuted.