PART I - PRELIMINARY
1. Short title and date of commencement.
PART II - ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ZIMBABWE COUNCIL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
3. Establishment of Council.
4. Seal of Council.
5. Objects and powers of Council.
6. Functions of Council.
7. Membership of Council.
8. Responsibility of the Minister.
9. Secretariat of Council.
PART III - REGISTRATION OF PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION
10. Registration of private institutions.
11. Provision and final registration of private institutions.
12. Provisions to be contained in charters of private institutions.
13. Amendment of charters of private institutions.
14. Revocation of charters of private institutions.
PART IV - PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION
15. Establishment of public institutions.
16. Declaration of institutions of higher education.
17. Closure or merger of public institutions.
PART V - INSTITUTIONAL STANDARDS AND ACCREDITATION
18. Publication of institutional quality assurance standards and evaluation of institutions.
19. Basis of accreditation.
20. Effect of accreditation.
21. Reports of institutions to Council.
PART VI - FINANCIAL PROVISIONS
22. Funds of Council.
23. Investment of monies not immediately required by Council.
24. Financial year.
25. Accounts of Council.
26. Audit of Council accounts.
27. Annual report.
PART VII - GENERAL
29. Repeal of Cap. 25:08 and savings.
31. Transitional provisions.
FIRST SCHEDULE: Powers of the Council.
SECOND SCHEDULE: Provisions applicable to the Council.