1. Short title, extent, commencement and duration
3. Laying of Notification before each House of State Legislature
4. Power to prohibit strikes in certain employments
5. Power to prohibit lockout in certain establishments
6. Power to prohibit lay-off in certain establishments
7. Penalty for illegal strike
8. Penalty for instigation
9. Penalty for giving financial aid to illegal strike
10. Action under section 7, 8 or 9 in addition to disciplinary action
11. Power to arrest without warrants and offences to be non-bailable
12. Act to over-ride other laws.
This Law is to have effect over the Bombay Industrial Relations Act, 1946 and the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.